Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. Upon entry of the studio, you must must use our antiviral smoke machine to disinfect including all belongings.
2. Check temperature and sanitize hands using our non-contact temperature reader and santizer.
3. Scan our QR Code or Go to the healh contact survey found in our website. Fill and submit the form.
4. Disinfection is done before and after class
5. Students will need to drop their used pole wipe towels in a box. Wipes are only used once per class.
6. 70% Ethyl acohol are available to clean apparatus.
7. All areas of the studio are generally cleansed and disinfected during days of in studio classes.
8. Students with temperature of 37.5 C, experiencing colds, cough, body aches and loss of taste and smell will not be allowed entry.
9. Students are required to wear mask in classes.
10. No eating inside the studio.
11. Students are expected to wash their hands before and after classes.
12. Students are expected to provide a proof of fully vaccinated card/certificate and booster if applicable.
13. Students who got sick of Covid are required proof of negative antigen and completed days of quarantine as required by the government.
Everybody starts as a beginner and so did we! We encourage everyone of all fitness levels to join us! We will get better together.
1. Sports Bra or sleeveless top and cycling/pole shorts or bikini.
2. No lotion or moisturizers 24 hours before class.
3. Hand or face towel to wipe off your sweat..
1. Top with sleeves or long sleeves.
2. Cotton leggings
4. Hand or face towel to wipe off sweat.
Exotic Dance Classes
(Chairdance, SLapDance, Low/Sultry Flow & Floorworks)
1. Any attire you feel sexy on.
2. Knee pads
4. Face or hand towel for wiping sweat.
1. Cycling or leggings and Shirt
2. Face or Hand towel to wipe of sweat.
Q:. I got sick or busy, can I extend the expiration of my cards?
A: Our cards have 30 days validity unless we provided a promo extending this. Unfortunately, unless there is an unforeseen event that we were not able to provide scheduled classes, we cannot extend.
Q: I am leaving and still have unused classes, can I give it to a friend.
A: All cards are non-transferable unless it is a Gift Card.
You can now create an account to access all our pages! It takes less than a minute!
Promo for the last 2 weeks of March: Get 15% off on all Class Cards just use the code Summer2023 when you check out.